HVAC Duct Repair Service near Tulsa, OK
The comfort in your home begins with your air ducts. If they're poorly installed, dirty or leaking, you'll have major indoor comfort problems and worse yet, higher utility bills. If you are looking for a better way to improve indoor air quality and enjoy greater comfort, make plans to have your ductwork inspected by the HVAC professionals at Innovative Air Pros.
Ductwork Repairs & Installation That Decrease Energy Bills
We provide ductwork repair and installation services throughout Tulsa, OK and the surrounding area. We can also help with duct cleaning. We won’t just put a band-aid on the problem or recommend equipment repairs or replacements that won’t resolve the main issue contributing to your indoor comfort problems. Our team will get to the bottom of the problem with comprehensive assessments and airflow diagnostics.
We Find The Source of The Problem So You Get The Right Solution
If the source of your indoor comfort problem isn’t your heating or cooling equipment, it’s likely coming from your ductwork. In order to eliminate the problem for good, we will need to determine the exact cause of the problem and where it’s located in your duct system.
Our experts will perform air diagnostics to test the airflow and measure how your HVAC system is performing as a whole, which will give you a better idea of what needs to be done to ensure your long-term comfort and peace of mind.
What Are Some Common Causes of Air Duct Problems?
The typical home will lose up to one third of its indoor air. This is often caused by leaking air ducts. Leaks in the ductwork will cause your furnace, heat pump or AC to work much harder; this added strain will lead to further complications with your HVAC system and result in recurring heating and cooling problems.
Mold and condensation can start to form in poorly insulated air ducts. This will not only affect your indoor comfort, but it can also affect your health over time.
If the original installation was poorly executed, or if your ductwork is poorly sized, you may experience uneven airflow over time and have difficulty maintaining a comfortable indoor environment.
Signs You Need to Replace Your Ductwork
- Age: Ductwork typically has a lifespan of around 15-20 years. If your ducts are approaching or surpassing this age range, replacement might be a good idea, especially if they are showing signs of wear and tear.
- Visible Damage: Severely corroded, rusted, or deteriorating ducts that have visible holes, cracks, or collapsed sections may need to be replaced to ensure proper airflow.
- Frequent Repairs: If you find yourself constantly repairing your ducts due to leaks, holes, or other issues, the cumulative costs of repairs might make replacing the ductwork a more cost-effective solution.
- Poor Energy Efficiency: Old or poorly insulated ducts can contribute to significant energy loss as heated or cooled air escapes before reaching your living spaces. Upgrading to more efficient ductwork can lead to energy savings.
- Inconsistent Temperature: If some rooms in your home are consistently too hot or too cold, even after balancing the HVAC system, it could be due to poorly designed or leaking ductwork that is unable to distribute air evenly.
- Significant Air Loss: If your ducts have extensive leaks or gaps, it can lead to a significant loss of conditioned air, reducing the efficiency of your HVAC system and increasing energy bills.
Ductwork Installation Services You Can Trust
If you need additional ductwork installed or you are planning a new home construction that features ductwork, partnering with a reputable HVAC professional is essential. Poorly installed or poorly sized ductwork will only result in ongoing problems and costly fixes.
The team at Innovative Air Pros provides full ductwork installation services that will take into account the size of your home, your heating and cooling demands, and other factors that will help determine the success of the installation.
The installation of new ductwork is a major undertaking that should only be carried out by qualified professionals. Our experts will take the time to assess your needs and will follow industry best practices to ensure the safe and accurate installation of your duct system, so you can achieve consistent indoor comfort right from the start.
Contact The Pros For Reliable Air Duct Installation Service
If you're experiencing any of the issues consistent with ductwork in need of repair or service, or if you need new ductwork installed, there's really only one company you need to call - Innovative Air Pros. Send us a message online or call 918-205-1613 today!