Improving Your Air With Quality Care
Breathe Easier With Expert Air Quality Services For Your Tulsa, OK Home
A deep breath - the most relaxing, yet most potentially harmful part of your day. To the surprise of many homeowners, their home’s air is filled with chemical vapors, microbes, mildew, viruses, bacteria, dust, dirt, pollen, allergens and more. That means that every indoor breath is an opportunity for an array of pollutants to enter the body. In fact, the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency determined that indoor air is often two to five times and occasionally, more than 100 times more polluted than outdoor air. Thankfully, Innovative Air Pros has the tools and qualified Tulsa heating and air conditioning team to help!
There are a few ways to check the air quality in your home. One is to use an indoor air quality monitor, which can measure levels of pollutants such as particulate matter, volatile organic compounds, and carbon dioxide. Another way is to pay attention to symptoms such as headaches, coughing, and difficulty breathing, which may indicate poor air quality. Additionally, inspecting the home for potential sources of pollution such as mold, dust, and pet dander can help identify areas for improvement. Improving ventilation, using air purifiers, and regularly cleaning the home can all help improve indoor air quality. Consulting with an HVAC professional can also provide insight into potential air quality issues and solutions.
There are several ways to clean the air in your home, including:
- Use an air purifier with a HEPA filter to remove pollutants such as dust, pollen, and pet dander.
- Increase ventilation by opening windows and doors or using exhaust fans.
- Regularly clean and vacuum floors, carpets, and upholstery to remove dust and other particles.
- Maintain optimal humidity levels to prevent mold growth.
- Use natural air-cleaning methods such as plants that can help remove pollutants from the air.