Enjoy The Gift Of Reliable Comfort In Your Tulsa, OK Home With HVAC Maintenance
It may not be the newest video game system, the hottest fashion, the latest Pokemon cards or most adorable doll, but there's a gift you can give to your entire household anytime - the gift of reliable comfort. Air conditioners, furnaces and heat pumps are amazing machines, but they're just that - machines - and as such always have the potential to break down, leaving you at the mercy of whatever temperatures Mother Natures decides on that day. But with regular HVAC maintenance from Innovative Air Pros, it doesn't have to be that way.
By scheduling regular maintenance on your unit, you can ensure it's good to go when you need it, and prevent minor hiccups from turning into major repairs. It's the best way to make sure you get the most out of your heating & cooling system while enjoying reassuring peace of mind. Our HVAC experts will inspect your Tulsa, OK home's system top to bottom, stem to stern, ensuring all components are working together in harmony to provide you with well-deserved comfort.
Heating and Cooling Maintenance FAQs
Your heating and cooling system should be serviced twice during the year. Preferably in the spring and fall. Most issues can typically be avoided with yearly HVAC maintenance, which includes a careful inspection and cleaning of the parts that frequently break down, such as the air filter, fan, pilot light, and heat exchanger.
Although this is not a complete list, the following should be included in an HVAC inspection:
- Assessment of thermostat settings: When you are home and using the space, the settings should keep it comfortable. When you are not home, they should be changed to save energy.
- Electrical connection check: The voltage and current readings should indicate that the connections are secure.
- Lubrication - Lowers resistance and aids in energy conservation.
- Condensate Drain Check: Examining will help to make sure that it is not blocked or clogged in any way.
- General Operation Assessment: A HVAC technician should confirm that the system starts, runs, and shuts off properly.
- Inspection of the outdoor HVAC unit: The area around the outdoor HVAC unit should be cleaned up and cleared of dirt and debris.
What Are The Benefits Of HVAC Maintenance?
It's not just about making sure your system works - there are numerous other advantages that come along with regular HVAC maintenance performed my skilled techs like the ones at Innovative Air Pros. For example:
Make It Even Simpler With An HVAC Maintenance Plan
Are you forgetful when it comes to your HVAC maintenance? Do you know it needs to be done, but never get around to scheduling it? Take the guesswork out of caring for your system and sign up for Innovative Air Pros' service agreements. These plans guarantee you regularly scheduled maintenance visits on a semi-annual basis, so we're always on top of what's going on with your system and can make sure it's working for you.
Make The Call Today To Ensure Your Comfort Tomorrow
It's simple logic - if you take care of your HVAC system, it'll take care of you. So let us help you with that first part so you can guarantee the second. To schedule your maintenance visit or sign up for a service agreement, message us online or call 918-205-1613 today!